Basic office applications can take your business a long way, but at some point you are likely to need specialized software platforms to manage the more complicated aspects of your business. Below are some examples of business applications that Somerville Technology Solutions can help you deploy.
- A DMS (Document Management System) helps you to streamline document handling and paper processing tasks, saving countless non value added hours of shuffling and filing papers, not to mention the space needed to store paper files.
- CMS (Content Management System). If managing mountains of paper is not your challenge, but you still have thousands of digital files and other digital assets to keep track of, then a CMS is likely what you need. If you spend more time searching for the correct files than actually working on them, let us help you evaluate solutions to make intelligent management of your digital library a breeze.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems are designed to help an organization manage every aspect of longer term customer interactions, by cultivating sales leads and converting more of them into business opportunities that ultimately produce revenue. CRMs allow you to track those interactions in as much detail as needed to make your sales team successful, while also allowing management to visualize sales insights and trends that might otherwise go unseen.
- Email and Social Media Marketing Automation: There are plenty of email marketing services on the internet, and many of them might work well for you, but they all have limitations in capability and/or are not cost effective after a certain point. If you are at the stage where an in-house marketing automation solution is best for your needs, we can help you survey the choices, and implement the platform that will serve you best.
Another aspect of adopting Business Software is choosing between the various hosting and access options, such as the following:
- Proprietary SaaS (software as a service)
- Proprietary Server based on premise software
- Open Source Software (Cloud and On/Premise)
Never fear, we will help you navigate this bewildering array of choices to find just the right options for you.